All teams have the opportunity to run a stall at Relay For Life to fundraise. With many visitors and rival team members about, this is a great chance to raise some extra cash and have fun over the weekend.
- Go for something fun like a game that people can interactive with – the more fun people have the more they will come back!
- Remember it’s a 24 hour event! Why not try something night related as well to keep every entertained throughout the night – like something with glow sticks or touches!?
- Search Pinterest for lots of creative ideas!
Here are just a few ideas to help you in your choice:
- Photo booth
- Lap beads
- Sweet stall
- Lucky dip
- Glow in the Dark Skittles
- Guess the … name of the teddy
- Guess the… number of sweets
- Guess the… weight of the cake
- Bra pong
- Coconut shy
- Pig race
- Sumo suits
- Sell bubble mixture
- Ball in a bucket
- Inflatable games
- Nurf gun shoot out
- Hair braiding
- Book Stall
In order to avoid teams holding the same fundraising activities, please confirm your chosen activity by emailing teams.relayforlifecambridge [at] gmail.com.